Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > extensive listening practice suggestions    

extensive listening practice suggestions

newuser07
Argentina

extensive listening practice suggestions

Dear Friends,

First of all I�d like to thank you for your ideas and tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They�ve been so useful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I�d really appreciate some help with extensive listening practice for my adult students (from beginner to advanced). THe thing is I�ve told them about blogs, websites, podcasts, etc but they�re a bit "lazy" to check and they told me they�d rather have a CD to listen whenever they have some free time (car, commuting, etc).  I checked englishtips but most of the cds are for books and except for some dialogs the rest of the mp3s are exercises and it shows....

If you have already used some material with your students it would be really useful for me....

THanks in advance!

HAve a great weekSmile

13 Dec 2009      

alien boy
Japan

These links may help a little:

14 Dec 2009     

newuser07
Argentina

Thanks a lot Alien boy!!!

14 Dec 2009     

zemi-san
Canada

Thank you! I really appreciate the help of people who are great funs of WEB and ENGLISH! (^___^)

14 Dec 2009