Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > ..................................    

miss noor
Palestine

it is a great idea.

Ireally like it, but I don �t think all my students will like it because some of them are week.

Thanks a lot for sharing:))

15 Dec 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I think you should upload your worksheets, it seems really nice.

15 Dec 2009     

teresapr
Portugal

I think it�s a great idea!Upload your worksheets  as soon as you can!

15 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Dear Silke, it is an awesome idea, and very fresh to me, so you should definitely make a worksheet! Sounds like real fun!

Wish you creative mood!

15 Dec 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Silke,

Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy brilliant and funny indeed!!! I can �t wait to try it and see my students � reactions. Thanks for being always fresh-minded and creative!!!

Have a great day,
Nebal

15 Dec 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Lady

Your idea is just " funtastic", pity I didn �t know about it a few hours earlier, it would have changed my Tuesday lesson. Great and thanks a lot for sharing.
It seems to me that it is not your idea ( isn �t it ????? ), as someone has already pointed, probably you can �t have ideas others have already had, ( not sure about this ) ( I �ll pm Victor and ask him about this new problem ); so, just my humble opinion, ( LOL ) as you usually say, I think that, from now on, we shouldn �t upload anything about new ideas/ strategies, without having an accurate search to know if we can register it as " MY" idea or not.
Also, I think people who already know so many things, who have already seen/ studied etc should be, compulsory, obliged to share all this stuff. it is really easy to say, I know that, I have seen, I heard about it, but I didn �t notice it could be such an interesting thing, so I never used it and I never told anyone about it.

My dear Lady, I have to say

for
hugs
linda

15 Dec 2009     

ryma
Tunisia

I think it �s a funny idea and it motivates the ss to find the gaps especially if they work in groups. it can be used with low achievers (tasks should be very easy to do ).

15 Dec 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

I think it �s a great idea! Do upload your activities, please!

15 Dec 2009     

yayamaj
Turkey

I �m looking forward to trying your idea on my students.Thank you for sharing your brillant ideas with us. How lucky your students are that they have such a creative teacher like you!
Good night!
Tuğba

15 Dec 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Olindalima: Have sent you a pm

15 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3