Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Office 07    

Office 07

Twinkerbell
Portugal

Office 07

Hello!First of all, i would like to thank everyone for the wonderful work.Second,I was wondering if Victor could, as he�s trying to fix the problem with the page "send a printable", think about a way of sending word 07 documents. I normally save al my documents as word 03, so I can send them to ESL, but they get to heavy to upload!I have to divide the documents and, even so, sometimes it gets difficult!Have a nice day!

12 Nov 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi twinkerbell, this may help you. There are several ways of reducing pictures and the size of your documents. Logos has a great tutorial to reduce pictures
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop

and there are also lots of programmes to reduce the size...for example, PPTminimizer

12 Nov 2008     

Twinkerbell
Portugal

Thanks a lot, Mishuna!I was just using Office 07 itself to reduce the size, but I suppose it isn�t enough. I�ll try the programme you�ve just suggested!Have a nice day!

12 Nov 2008     

moni29051983
Germany

I�ve been trying to send my printables since weekend, but it�s impossible!! :-(
Thanks for all the nice worksheets. I�m very happy found this page....
Have a nice day

12 Nov 2008