Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > somebody could correct this text ?    

somebody could correct this text ?

sulin
Peru

somebody could correct this text ?

The person I admire the most is my mother. Her name is Juana, she lives with my two sisters, my brother and I. Since my father work in another city she takes two roles as my mother and father. She likes to cook and prepare delicious meal, in important dates she prepare meals for reunion, weddings and so on.

She is 45 years old, but she looks much younger because her perseverance and qualities give the strength that she needs. She is medium height and fat, he�s got short curly dark hair, she uses sport clothes she says that she feels comfortable wearing t-shirts and jeans sometimes in some reunions she wears suits. She has a high voice with my friends visit me when my mother speak they think that my mother is angry. I smile and explain about my mummy. Everyday in the morning, she is there waking us all up, lest we may be late to our destinations, cleans the house and cook for us.

She is always good advice, she make lots of jokes and make us all laugh. She has a really a hard really hard life but she always happy. I think the reason that I admire it�s for her perseverance and strength, in spite of difficult in the family, she think that we can exceed everything.

Another reason I admire her is because she is a hard working and she never make headway. She always cares us and gives advices. I love my mother she trusts us . I decide to be a teacher because my mother was a teacher but she can work much time because she need to care us and she choose our family  but she doesn�t regretted about it . she loves us and she give her life for our family .

20 Dec 2009      

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Her name is Juana. She lives with my two sisters, my brother and I(me).
This is just  a start.

20 Dec 2009     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Ok, i �m going to ask.... why can �t you do it, my dear? Just curious.

20 Dec 2009     

peace1
Pakistan

i think the under lines are incorrect

The person I admire the most is my mother. Her name is Juana, she lives with my two sisters, my brother and I. Since my father work in another city , she takes ( plays) two roles , a mother and a father. She likes to cook and prepare delicious meal, in important dates she prepare meals for reunion, weddings and so on.

She is 45 years old, but she looks much younger because her perseverance and qualities that gives her the strength  she needs. She is medium height and fat, he�s got short curly dark hair,she uses sport clothes she says that she feels comfortable wearing t-shirts and jeans sometimes in some reunions she wears suits. She has a high voice . when my mother speak with my friends, they think that she is angry. Everyday in the morning, she is there waking us all up, lest we may be late to our destinations, cleans the house and cook for us. i do not understand the last sentence.

She always gives good advice, she makes lots of jokes and makes us all laugh. She has a really  hard life, but she is always happy. I think the reason that I admire it�s for her perseverance and strength, in spite of difficult in the family, she think that we can exceed everything.

Another reason I admire her is because she is a hard working and she never makes headway. She always cares us and gives advices. I love my mother she trusts us . I decide to be a teacher because my mother was a teacher but she can work much time because she need to care us and she choose our family  but she doesn�t regretted about it . she loves us and she gives her life for our family .

it is good but u have to rearrange ur ideas . 

take care about the grammatical mistakes .

20 Dec 2009     

sulin
Peru

thank you

20 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

Don �t you know the rules of simple present?
Aren �t you a teacher?

20 Dec 2009     

sulin
Peru

yes I am not a teacher I �m an english student I �m in VI cicle
sorry I have lot of mistakes

20 Dec 2009     

lonelynomore
Turkey

it is not a problem dear, we all make mistakes at times. do not let anything discourage you. you know we are all humanWink

20 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

Each time you use simple present and the 3rd person (she, he, it, the dog, mr john etc) you have to add- s to the verb.
E.g Jane eats carrots / She gets up at 9 o � clock.
You have to be careful because it is one of the 1st things you learn.

20 Dec 2009     

Malvine
Latvia

"Her name is Juana, she lives with my two sisters, my brother and I."
Why "I"? There is already a subject in the sentence, and it is "Juana (she)". And she (who?) lives with him/her/me/us/them (with whom? - an object, not subject). Do we ever say "She lives with he/they/we"? Strange...

21 Dec 2009     

sulin
Peru

thank you !

21 Dec 2009