Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Giving each other presents in form of extra free points to download worksheets on Christmas Days.    

Giving each other presents in form of extra free points to download worksheets on Christmas Days.

Elżbieta Kucharska
Poland

Giving each other presents in form of extra free points to download worksheets on Christmas Days.

I am the new member of this site and I am a little shy to suggest my idea. All families are starting a celebration of Christmas and giving presents to each other. We, as I see, make some kind of family so why not give presents all together - I �m thinking about some extra points to download worksheets form all which you have uploaded. It may be on Christmas �s Eve or on Christmas Days. What do you think about it? It may concern premium members or those who have fg 10 points.

23 Dec 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Dear Elzbieta,
Welcome to ESL printables. I �m sure you will love it and get your 30 points soon.It might be difficult do change the rules for just one day. But I can give you a Christmas present. If some of my worksheets interest you, just send me aPM or better, an e-mail and i �ll send them to you.
Merry Christmas
Sivia from Brazil

23 Dec 2009     

Elżbieta Kucharska
Poland

I have 227 points and I can download 30 worksheets a day. Thank you very much for your intentions of giving me worksheets - it is really nice of you.
Merry Christmas
Elizabeth

23 Dec 2009     

AACG
Argentina

It`s a great idea!
Merry Christmas Myspace Glitter Graphics

23 Dec 2009