Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i need same help in my essay     

i need same help in my essay

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

i need same help in my essay

hi every body im so sad because i need same help in my essay
i dont found any thing in the internet

this Q need same creative thinking whene you write essay
i need
introduction
2body
counclosion

i need this essay from 30/1/2009 to 5/1/2009

the Q is :

Virtues are significant in defining a society and its culture. Each society places more 

importance on some virtues and assigns a lesser significance to other virtues. Some argue that these 

virtues change very little over time. Of the virtues, which three are the most important and least 

important for you? Which three are the most important and least important for your parents? Discuss 

why you rank these as you do. You may associate the virtues with other aspects of culture including 

religion, survival, external (international) influence or pressure, etc. 

you sand this essay to my email

by the way im not glamorous
i am her sister

thank you

26 Dec 2009      

Azza_20
United Arab Emirates

Hi Glam,
its been ages! i hope ur doing great.

i cant write the essay for you but i am welling to give u ideas to start with.
virtues are traits or characterstics that affect our perspective of life such as tolerance, honor, chariety, modesty ...etc.  most of the time they stem from people �s belief or personal opinion and are affected by the environment and culture they live in.

as you come from the UAE, so maybe you can talk about honor and saving one �s face as its part of the Arab culture. you can also talk about tolerance  and caring about others and how religion encourage people to be more tolerant toward each other.

i hope this helps.

Regards

Azza

26 Dec 2009