Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What programs are you all using for your beautiful worksheets??    

What programs are you all using for your beautiful worksheets??

whitenights
Israel

What programs are you all using for your beautiful worksheets??

I am really interested to learn more about making attractive worksheets with colourful pictures.  I see that some of you are really professional.  Which program are you using? 

28 Dec 2009      

ELOJOLIE274
France

i bought a software for Christmas (in France, so wouldn �t be useful for you), but otherwise I found most of my pictures on google image! with Word and PowerPoint, you can also use the cliparts that are included with those softwares!
but google images is very useful, check it out!

28 Dec 2009     

veljaca82
Australia

Hi Whitenights,

I �m not sure for other members but I use MS Word and little imagination. Smile

Regards

28 Dec 2009     

vardaki
Cyprus

Have a look here
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=66440#thetop

28 Dec 2009     

lazzy
Vietnam

as what I usually do, I use MS words and Power Point. Of course I need to find out what others ( especially Everlina and Xani- These 2 people have  great works in making worksheets, I learnt a lot from them although I did make some mistakes) When you study their works, you will find out what tools they used. Then you can create the new things with your own imagination. but surely it takes time.

About the pictures- I usually search on Internet with Google image or Yahoo images. Hope it helps
So dont be worried and nervous, You can do it if you really want to.
By the way, thank you- Evelina and Xani -for your beautiful worksheets which inspite me alot.

28 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I use word, publisher, powerpoint and an image software (irfanview) you can download for free (type it on Google and you �ll find some sites to download it).

If you search ws here, type "tutorial" and you �ll find lots of tutorials prepared for members that may be useful for you.

Hope it helps.

Have a nice day!

28 Dec 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

Thank you, Zailda of the wonderful sense of humor,  I am downloading as we speak.

Judy

28 Dec 2009