Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Not able to get free downloads!    

Not able to get free downloads!

rhama1
Australia

Not able to get free downloads!

Can someone shed some light on the site fro the past few days?  Each day i am told i have 30 free downloads but yesterday when i only downloaded TWO of the 30 these were then added to my account - in other words they were not free.  I did post this question yesterday but as i had no response thought I �d try again.  Also some of the ws have been on the site 3 days.  have i missed some announcement or is there  �hiccup � with the system?
i have once again checked the ´new contributions´ and one that I downloaded 3 days ago is still there (as are many others) 26/12/09 a ´for and against essay´? - right at the bottom of the page!!

29 Dec 2009      

Hazza
Australia

Update your ESL page!! Go to the top of main page and select today �s date and see what happens. (Points take a day to get) or just use the PM (private message) envelope at the top of this page which has Victor �s message about copyright if you have no success.
Hazza

29 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I saw your thread yesterday but didn �t answer as someone has already answered to you.
You can download for free only RECENT contributions. If you download older wss you will pay for them by points from your account : 1 download = 1 point off.
Just look on the left side at "new worksheets". Scroll down and click on "Show all recent contributions". There you can get downloads for free.
Regards, Michaela

29 Dec 2009     

rhama1
Australia

Thanks for your reply but my question remains - why were "NEW" ws on the site for 3 days.  Due to this I was not able to work out which worksheets were ABSOLUTELY NEW and which ones were 1 or 2 days old.

Tonight Oz time 7.53 pm the site has now changed to brand new ws but I am still confused as to what has occurred the past few days.

Thankyou for your response - it can be very frustrating on the other end of the computer.  Thanks to the other people who did respond but I am still a bit bewildered.

29 Dec 2009     

Hazza
Australia

there is a date change button that you can use to check past worksheets. i dony think you clicked new worksheets button to update worksheets!!!!!

29 Dec 2009     

rhama1
Australia

Thanks Hazza
Have never had need for this before but will be more careful in future

29 Dec 2009