Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > HOW TO DIVIDE THE FILE IN MS WORD?    

HOW TO DIVIDE THE FILE IN MS WORD?

phil niro
Japan

HOW TO DIVIDE THE FILE IN MS WORD?

Greeting!
I made  game cards last night with my intention to share it here. I noted lately that it was more than the required file size. I was able to read the suggestions in downloading the ws here and one of which was dividing the file. Is there anybody here who knows how to do it ? Please let me know . Thank you.

29 Dec 2009      

Hazza
Australia

Copy into two separate word files and save it as two different files and submit both as part1 and part2

29 Dec 2009     

phil niro
Japan

How ?

29 Dec 2009     

phil niro
Japan

Could you do it for me my friend HAZZA? Im going to send you the file

29 Dec 2009     

Hazza
Australia

i am not very good with computers if it involves formatting that is with pictures as i tend to stay with simple worksheets. see if one of the more experienced members can help you first. the ones who use a lot of graphics!!!

29 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

If you have many pictures, try to do this:

with the cursor, edit the picture to be the size you want.

click on the picture, ctrl + x  - the picture will disappear.

On the initial word tools (top left) you �ll see: paste special. Another window will appear, choose JPEG format.

When you do it to all the pictures, click on one of them, the image tools will appear, choose "compress" and another window will appear. Choose "compress all" (at the smallest size, I think it � 96 in word 2007 and 150 in word 97/2003).

Your document will be a lot less heavier and you �ll be able to upload it without spliting.

Hope it helps.

29 Dec 2009