Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > worksheet publishing    

worksheet publishing

strangeineverything
Switzerland

worksheet publishing

Hi dear All,

I �d like raise a point here and I need your suggestions.

I �d like to publish a book using worksheets from this website.Indeed, it would be a compilation of all English lessons a teacher might need for all levels.

Therefore, is it possible to ask the owners of these worksheets for permission to use their worksheets, knowing that their names will be included below their works.And it is worth mentioning that this compilation aims at helping teachers in our community to teach their lessons in a more enjoyable and interesting way.

I still need to assure you that this work does not aim at making profit or the like.I will include this as precondition before getting the teachers�agreement to publish their worksheets.

30 Dec 2009      

vardaki
Cyprus

If somebody wants these wonterful worksheets he has to accept the rules, register and share his/her work. This is my opinion.

30 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

As you see below any publication here, the ws can only be published with the owner �s authorization. If you don �t ask, we will have a case identical to the one on the first part of the forum.

The wss here are for classroom use only, and teachers who have already published books used only their own work.

Have a nice day and Happy New Year!

30 Dec 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Agree with vardaki and zailda.
Teachers who want to have their wss published can do that themselves. The same as Gabitza did.

30 Dec 2009     

baiba
Latvia

In my opinion, you can publish only worksheets made by yourself because inevitably all the credits would go to you, and that would not be fair.
Besides, it would close the door to the possible publishing in the future in case the authors would want to do so.
If you name the worksheet authors as co-publishers and share your profits with them, then it may be another case.

30 Dec 2009     

cagreis
Portugal

I �m speechless - you have only uploaded 3 ws and want to use ours to publish them as your own??? Give us some credit, please! Even if you mention the author´s name, it´s you that will profit from it.

30 Dec 2009     

_babz
Canada

oh God!

how about writing a book on your own!

3 contributions!!! where do you get the nerve to ask something like that?

30 Dec 2009     

class centre
Belarus

What is the purpose of your book? To sell it? or to share with other teachers? If you want to sell it, it �s not fair and ellegal.If you want to share - give them the link of our site. That �s it.
 Good night

30 Dec 2009     

Gia Mel
Chile

THen, we �ll have the same problem as we had before with AFS... I don �t think that publishing a book can be a non-profit action... Why would you do all that work and spend al that money publishing something if you �re not going to get it back? It just doesn �t make any sense...

30 Dec 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Segdor:
                             Are you sure you don �t have second intentions with this thread? hmm...
There is a big issue going on about  this  subject which I doubt you haven �t seen. And the rules ARE clear:

• The printables included in this website are property of their authors. When you send us a printable you agree that other people can download and use it.
  • The printables included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means.
  • You can only send printables created by yourself.

30 Dec 2009     

kons
Morocco

I totally agree with what has been said so far simply bacause it is already stated in the rules that all the printables included in this website can be used for personal use. dear segdor, forget it please and try to think of something else, for example, creating new worksheets.

good luck

30 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >