Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Neuropsychologists/language therapists    

Neuropsychologists/language therapists

tomsatt
United Kingdom

Neuropsychologists/language therapists

Hi

I am training to be a neuropsychologist and am currently volunteering at a brain injury charity, where I run cognitive workshops using exercises that I find on the internet and also some that I have written myself.

Because I work with the same people each week it is a constant struggle to refresh the exercises so that it stays fresh and interesting, which is why I use sites such as ESL.

What would be really good though would be to make contact with others who do similar work so that we can share relevant material etc. Also interested in what activities other people find successful. I tend to use word games such as Taboo, maths exercises and some face recognition/general memory stuff. If it gets boring you are left under no illusions!

So anyone else using this site work with people with brain injuries and interested in joining something similar.

cheers
Tom

8 Jan 2010