Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > To all Russian speaking teachers.    

To all Russian speaking teachers.

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

To all Russian speaking teachers.

Good part of the day to all of you. Yesterday i was answering to one of the posts and i remembered that i have quite a big compilation of ideas to be used while teaching New English File Elementary. I did it couple years ago and if anyone is interested, i �d love to share. It �s in Russian. Just send me your e-mail as a pm. It would be really nice to help someone out with ideas.

13 Jan 2010      

izulia
China

Could you please explain what is New English File Elementary?

13 Jan 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Sorry, it �s a course by OUP

13 Jan 2010     

liza_xxx93
Russian Federation

It may sound strange, but I don �t know what OUP and New English File Elementary stand for. Could you possibly explain that please?

13 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

OUP = Oxford University Press.
New English File Elementary is a name of a course (like New MILLENIUM, Happy English etc.)
Elementary - level (sometimes it may be called beginner or foundation).

13 Jan 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Sorry i didn �t explain myself better, Sonn did it for me, thanks. I just thought that those who are working with this book won �t mistake it.

13 Jan 2010