Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > limit of ppt    

limit of ppt

aki13
Turkey

limit of ppt

I know this topic has been spoken till now. And I �ve read everything and tried to apply to my ppts. Even I asked Gabi for help about my problem and I had applied her advices, too. But it didn �t work. All the time I had to cut them and that �s disturbing me. I have a big problem with my ppts. I want to share them with my colleagues but I can�t.

Please our dear maderator increase the limit or let us use 2007 office programme.
If it�s possible..... 
Love, Nesirin.

15 Jan 2010      

hai ho
Chile

I have the problem problem: all the Power points I wanted to contribute are too big.
500kb is really not enough to create a visual appealing PP. Minimum (!) 1Mb should be available.
I do not know how PP under 550kb would look like, as all my PP are 1-2Mb and I have got even bigger ones. Maybe these are really huge ones but the small <2 Mb �s are my normal size.
I also feel that cutting the PP does unnecessary work cutting and again put them together.
So please upgrade the limit!
Stern Smile

13 Apr 2010