Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Send a printable !!!!    

Send a printable !!!!

Trateel Z
Saudi Arabia

Send a printable !!!!

Hi everyone

I have tried several times to send my printable but it didn �t work . dose it take a long time to upload one? How long?

thanks

17 Jan 2010      

nika114
Greece

I had the same problem and it was that my word saved files as docxs.To send a printable it has to be doc.I registered to convertdocxs to doc  and then I was able to send it.
nika114

17 Jan 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi Trateel Z,

As nika114 said. Make sure your file has:

01- an extension of (.doc)
02- a size of (=300) or less (<300)

If you get an error message after fulfilling the previous conditions, you have to be patient and try again later (after a few minutes or hours).

Finally, welcome to this great community ^^

17 Jan 2010     

iriska_davaj
Ukraine

hello everyone!!!

Could you help me, please? I know english a littlebit. Could you tell me, what is point and where I can find it??? Becouse I can`t download some files (worksheets)

Thank you a lot!!!

17 Jan 2010     

iriska_davaj
Ukraine

hello everyone!!!

Could you help me, please? I know english a littlebit. Could you tell me, what is point and where I can find it??? Becouse I can`t download some files (worksheets)

Thank you a lot!!!

17 Jan 2010     

iriska_davaj
Ukraine

hello everyone!!!

Thank you a lot!!!

17 Jan 2010     

iriska_davaj
Ukraine

oopsEmbarrassed

17 Jan 2010     

Trateel Z
Saudi Arabia

nika114 , DedicatedTeacher

thank you very much Smile

18 Jan 2010