Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Another free book to download    

Another free book to download

savvinka
Russian Federation

Thank you very much! Very kind of you!

20 Jan 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

Tongue Clap Boy, dear Lana you never stop. Thank you again and nice sense of humour. Hugs

20 Jan 2010     

GeorginaSZ
China

Firstly, thank you, Lana for sharing, just a word to those busy teachers who have not really looked through the book yet... (Has anyone actually read this all the way though?)

The opening statement �Children are badly behaved� didn�t inspire me to read on, but I looked further hoping perhaps they would go on to say that children aren�t �bad�, but that they are exhibiting unacceptable behaviour for various reasons.

I was disappointed to go on and read things such as �can we be sure they�ll take their Ritalin when they�re supposed to�. On saying this, there are some very valuable things later on in the book to consider, such as positive reinforcement and giving the children reasons to behave well.

I guess my point is that (as with most things) we should make sure we stay objective and not take everything as being the �right� way!

21 Jan 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

Thanks Georgina,

it �s very to the point, I myself didn �t read it, as we only teach adults. Indeed, have to apply common sense everywhere.

21 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2