Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ..................................    

zailda
Brazil

@malice6, you don �t have enough moral - from what you did - to teach me lessons about good manners.

I don �t respect - and never will - a person who cheats and creates schemes to get away with it.

I don �t support cheaters.

20 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

@Julieta, I have nothing personal against any member here. The only member I have something personal against has gone, and I blocked him in my PM.

I have nothing against anyone in particular, but I have many things against thieves.

20 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

I �m sorry girls, but I think some of your messages here should be private. Why don �t you use pm? edlerverein took the words out of my mouth. I was going to say that the atmosphere on the site changed for the worse unfortunately. Such quarrels won �t make it better. Please, stop it. I think everything is said.

20 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I agree with you, sonn. Everything was said. For me it �s ended.

20 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Silke, I am sorry about this, I just gave my opinion, this is what I think and if I am wrong I apologize

20 Jan 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Malice wrote to Silke: "I tak jestes i pozostaniesz jedzowata niemra."
I would prefer not to read such personal attacks!
Isn �t it much easier to say simply "forgive my cheating" or stay silent and that �s it?
Why to add naughty words, and even, in a language the recipient doesn �t understand?
By the way if I understood it well, that sentence was extremely rude...

I think it �s really time to stop discussing the cheating, stealing or whatever on the forum, the atmosphere is really dark...
If any moderator finds a big problem, contact Victor directly, and hopefully he will solve the problem... IF not, write him again...

It �s not easy to do the moderators job and the moderators are often attacked by the contributors... It �s hard... But some people are honest, good, kind and polite and some aren �t...
And I think we cannot force anybody to change his/her behaviour.
Let it be...
The majority here is nice and friendly!
Best  wishes to all kind people round the globe!

20 Jan 2010     

DUSIA
Poland

I am afraid it was rude... And since it was written in my mother tongue I feel like being obliged to appologize ... Ladybird believe me not all people here would say something like this even if they had something against you... 

22 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4