Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What are the rules?    

What are the rules?

victoryturk1
Turkey

What are the rules?

Hi,
     I have uploaded both the black& white and the colourful version of a worksheet on different days but today I learned  that there is a rule about it.

What are the rules?

21 Jan 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

B&W and colored versions are to be uploaded at the same day.

Hope it helps.

21 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
you can read the rules every time before you upload a new ws. There is a page with examples, including the one about uploading coloured and b&w versions;o)
Take care, M.

21 Jan 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi, Michaela... when I press "send a printable"I don �t see the Color/B&W policy. Is there something wrong in my page?

21 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Bruna,
I just checked and everything �s OK at my side. But sometimes the page appear when I upload second ws. I guess it could be some kind of glitch.
I �m glad you are back;o))

21 Jan 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

This is all I see...

Please remember:

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

We only accept ESL resources written in English language. A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection.

If your contribution is a copy from other website or from a book your account in ESLprintables will be cancelled.

If you have a worksheet that you didn �t make yourself (borrowed from a colleage teacher, for example) DON �T SEND IT. It might be taken from this or another website, and you would be banned from eslprintables.com

Don �t send useless documents. Nobody will download them and you �ll get 0 points.

ARE YOU READY?: First find the file in your PC. Then clic "Send"

Nothing about B&W... how come mine is different?
BTW, I �m glad to see you around as well!!!
;)

21 Jan 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

http://www.eslprintables.com/send_printables/beforesend.htm
It is not allowed to send black&white versions of your old worksheets.

You can send the BW version of your worksheet if you upload both versions the same day.

If your BW version is the same worksheet in grayscale, please don �t send it. Everybody can choose to print in grayscale, so it would be a waste of space in the website.

Dear brunadutra,

I hope you can see it at the bottom of the page (link provided)...

21 Jan 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi, Moravc...yes I can see it, but that page doesn �t appear to me when I try to send a printable. I only see what I posted, is there something wrong with my computer?

22 Jan 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

Keep trying Bruna.  I find the page pops up often when I click the "send a printable" on the webpage, but not so often when I use the tool bar.  It �s intermittent so some members may first learn about it the hard way.  It �s not stealing so there is no black mark against the author, though perhaps there may be a bruised ego or two, when they have their worksheets deleted.

22 Jan 2010