Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Check before reporting ws    

Check before reporting ws

maikacaceres
Spain

Check before reporting ws

Having a look on recent contributions, I came across some nice irregular verbs crosswords and as soon as I saw them it rang me a bell: they belong to a site I usually use. I do really use this site (http://notredamke.rkc.si/english/) a lot and I didn �t remember who had shared it .
On the other hand, I wanted to report it if it was stolen because I �m sure it takes a time to prepare those nice ws and it wouldn �t be fair. First, I asked the member who has sent it and she has just sent me a private message to me. She was the creator of that site!I �m happy I didn �t without checking first. However, I made the comment in send a comment and I want everybody to know.

25 Jan 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

I agree with the fact that we have to be careful but don �t you think it �s also this member �s responsibility to tell us that the printable is also available somewhere else?
I know I would not take the chance and I �d definitely write it in the description section we fill when we upload a document.

25 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I have to agree with manonski.
This has been on the forum several times. If someone is publishing on other sites as well as here, he/she should mention it in the description. It is not our duty to ask every single member if the web, blog is his/her. Some of us already know which blog belongs to who, but especially new members don�t know it and sometimes they report it as stolen. Not because they are careless, but because they want to help keep the site clean and they don�t know to who belongs which website or blog. So I believe it is  the members responsibility at first place to write: I also published it at my blog www.....
Regards, Michaela

25 Jan 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

I quite agree with you but then again, Alenka is a well known member and her work is easily recognised...
Have a nice day !

25 Jan 2010