Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > my account is cancelled    

my account is cancelled

Yoldez
Portugal

my account is cancelled

I know that I have broken  the rules but I promise Iwill never do it again.The problem is that I can no longer log in using my laptop.I am writing you  this e-mail from a cyber caf� .what shall I do ?Please my dear colleague teachers help me ? I m really overwhelmed!!!!.

26 Jan 2010      

donapeter
Romania

Great news, isn �t it?!!!
I am so happy that some insolent people have been kicked out for good!!!!!
(I do not have anything with akram2010-I am talking about somebody else!!!)

26 Jan 2010     

Yoldez
Portugal

to ladybird

i have aske to forgive me not for my sake but for hundreds of pupils i teach.they really were impressed but the materials i brought  them.u �ve treated me as a thief but this isn �t ur right to do that.u were so rude ,....,......to me .u really donot fit in to be ateacher.u sounded like a policewoman who was happy simply because she caught someone who infringed the law.
ps: thanks for answering my querries!!!!!

26 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I agree with ladybird! if you break the rules, why should we allow you to keep downloading ws on this website?

P.S.: i �m not a native speaker, and I sometimes write mistakes in my posts/ws, but I find your english quite bad for an English teacher! how can you teach English if you �re not able to write a simple post without grammatical mistakes...

26 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You wrote: "i have aske to forgive me not for my sake but for hundreds of pupils i teach.they really were impressed but the materials i brought  them"

I am asking you, Akram: What about our pupils? We couldn �t offer them your wss because they were stolen. Why didn �t you think about your students before you started cheating? And why didn �t you stopped after being warned several times?
As you didn �t care about your students earlier I doubt you �d care for them now. Good you are off so our students (and we) cannot be cheated by you any more.

26 Jan 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

Good God, your spelling!..

I �m sorry but... are you really an English teacher? Pinch

26 Jan 2010     

sorji
Tunisia

You are all right colleagues, this man can �t be a teacher.He just has to beat it right now!

So long and go play with your matches.This website is for teachers who work purposefully to help each other, exchange ideas and experiences and better themselves.Keep out!

26 Jan 2010     

Yoldez
Portugal

Most of u were biased.!!!!!!. I don �t know why? btw it is  neither my typing mistakes
nor your comments can judge me whether I am a good teacher or not?

26 Jan 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I also hate those bad moderators here with their great, original contributions and with their impeccable English grammar. They should understand that people who steal, copy, plagiarize and use inadequate language are also humans and they have students to teach and a salary to earn. 

26 Jan 2010     

Yoldez
Portugal

26 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

you said:
"btw it is  neither my typing mistakes
nor your comments can judge me whether I am a good teacher or not?"

excuse me, but this is not correct! we do not judge you unfairly, we read your posts, we witness your mistakes, we witness you steal/copy ws that are not yours. If it was just a one-time thing, we would not put the blame on you, but you stole ws, your wrote 3 comments full of mistakes (grammar and spelling)... it is only normal for us to wonder whether or not you �re a teacher!!! Let �s be fair, act like a teacher, and then you can tell us what to do!!!

26 Jan 2010     

1    2    Next >