Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To all moderators.    

To all moderators.

Yoldez
Portugal

To all moderators.

Today was the worst day in my life when I received an e-mail" your account has been cancelled for breaking the rules".I really did not read the rules well .I thought I could share ws taken from books .More than that ,I was brain washed by the idea of gaining points at any cost.I do apologize and please give me another chance.Best regards    

26 Jan 2010      

cagreis
Portugal

I think people should read all the information available on what is really allowed to upload onto this site. But we all make mistakes and should learn from them. Everybody deserves a second chance.

26 Jan 2010     

eng789
Israel

akram2010 - please remove this post. 

There is no reason to repeat your complaint here.
The only one you should be speaking to is Victor.  I �m afraid though,  it probably won �t help.

Dear cagreis - he is just trying to cause problems on the forum.  He has been give all his chances.  If you feel strongly - maybe you should also take it up with Victor.

26 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

honestly you sound like my pupils! before a test I always remind them: "no cheating". and when i catch one copying on a friend, they look at me with innocent eyes and say "I didn �t do anything"... the rules are clearly stated before you can upload your ws, read them!!!

by the way, who "brained washed" you? i �m quite happy to have the points I have, and of course i �d like to have thousands of points like some moderators, but i would never try to "gain points at any cost"! If you see a Ferrari in your street, will you do anything to have one, even steal?

I understand why some moderators are very upset when they see ws that break the rules!!!

26 Jan 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

I can see what �s coming... Unhappy Victor will have to ban every IP address that is used in that Internet cafe where akram is.

26 Jan 2010     

cagreis
Portugal

I didn �t know that eng789. Of course does it bother me, as moderator, to see people that upload copied materials or even upload ws from members.

26 Jan 2010     

DUSIA
Poland

There  once was a teacher I�ve met
Who never did what he �d said
His  worksheets were stolen
And down he  has follen
Cause Victor banned him from the net

HIM? HER?  Tongue

26 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Akram,
why do you abuse this forum again with the same thing? You have got more chances than most of us is able to count. You got several warnings, you new your wss were being removed because they were stolen. What don �t you understand? Why should you get another chance? You �ve had your chance and you have wasted it. Maybe you should learn  something from that.

26 Jan 2010     

Silvia33
Argentina

I absolutely agree with MJ_Misa, especially if you had been warned about it many times before and you just ignored the warnings.
ELOJOLIE274 and _ladybird_, wise words! I couldn �t have said it better!

Silvia

26 Jan 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

The way I see it, the first time you cheated might have been a mistake but the other times? Come on!
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me 3 times... get the boot!

Sorry but before uploading a page, you get the rules. It �s not really hard to follow and respect.

26 Jan 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

"Fool me 3 times... get the boot!" LOL LOL LOL

26 Jan 2010