Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What is happening?    

What is happening?

cagreis
Portugal

What is happening?

I �ve been trying to upload a ws for the last couple of days but unsuccessfully. I �ve checked the size and I �ve even tried to upload a previoulsy uploaded sheet to see if anything was wrong with the new one. But nothing works. I have had similar problems before, but after a few attempts it had always worked then. Is anyone experiencing the same?

26 Jan 2010      

Stepha
Portugal

I �m also having problems with some worksheets, the size is the same or less than other ws I �ve uploaded but I still cannot do it. If you find out what �s wrong please let me know.  

26 Jan 2010     

mena22
Portugal

No, you �re not alone. I �ve succeeded an hour ago, but I was about to give up. It has been impossible to upload for about a week. There must be some kind of problem with the server. I �m sure Victor will soon fix it.

Good evening  to you all.
Hugs,
mena

26 Jan 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

I �m trying to update a document where I found a slight problem and I can �t either! :-(
We �ve got to wait.
Off to bed now. Hugs

27 Jan 2010     

cagreis
Portugal

Thanks for all replies - not so frustrated anymore, lol.

27 Jan 2010     

MapleLeaf
Canada

I also tried to upload, didn �t work, then figured out that my file is twice the size it �s supposed to be... oops... got to reduce it Smile

27 Jan 2010     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Hi,
I had exactly the same problem for many days, at any time. Even today I was about to give up when suddenly the page was uploaded. It didn �t even show me ESLprintables � page.

27 Jan 2010