Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > A GREAT SITE FOR BUSY TEACHERS    

A GREAT SITE FOR BUSY TEACHERS

Sonn
Russian Federation

A GREAT SITE FOR BUSY TEACHERS

Have you already visited this site http://englishclasses.com.ua/? There are a lot of activities, printables, cute images, lesson plans, texts and geat ideas. Besides there are lists of words on different topics. The words are translated into Russian. But I �m sure it will be useful not only for Russian speakers because most of the content is in English. the site was created by Maari.

30 Jan 2010      

eng789
Israel

It looks very nice but is difficult to navigate without knowing Russian or did I miss something?

30 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

You should clck on the titles (they are in English, the titles which are not in Engish are mostly for the people who speak Russian). e.g.

If you scroll down the homepage you �ll see "older" button. Here you can see the older posts.
I think we can tell your ideas about the site to the owner (Maari is a member of eslprintables). I think she �ll be glad to make her site better and more convinient for the users. 

30 Jan 2010     

eng789
Israel

Thanks, that helps.

30 Jan 2010