Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > GAMES & GAME TEMPLATES    

GAMES & GAME TEMPLATES

mariamit
Greece

GAMES & GAME TEMPLATES

This link was sent to me so I �m passing it on. The file contains various board games and game templates. They are all fully editable. Hope some of you find it useful

1 Feb 2010      

FroggyClaudine
France

I managed to download it but I can �t open it once on my laptop.

1 Feb 2010     

mariamit
Greece

It �s a zipped folder. The files are all in doc. Do you have winzip if not download here

1 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Unfortunately I wasn �t able to download it as a free user right now, but will try it later.

Thank you very much for the wonderful resource, it �ll be a great time-saver.

Have a nice day!

1 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi
I can �t download it either, there is a lot of traffic; even so, as it is a rar file, I won �t be able to open it, because I am a Mac user. If any of you could unzip it and send it to me, I would be very glad - I am boardgames addicted. If you can , please, pm me so that I can send you my email.
Thanks a lot
linda

1 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi again
There is no need to send them to me; I managed to download and send them to a friend of mine, who uses a PC, and she is sending them back to me.
Anyway, thanks
linda

1 Feb 2010