Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems to upload    

Problems to upload

encarnara
Spain

Problems to upload

I �m having problems to upload. I tried to upload yesterday but I couldn �t, so I waited and I �ve tried again today but I keep getting an "Internal Error". could anyone try to solve this as soon as possible, please? Have a nice Monday!

1 Feb 2010      

profElena
Italy

Hi, I �m having the same problem too. It �s impossible to upload a file on this site.
I hope it is just a temporary problem.
bye
elena

1 Feb 2010     

the_nurse78
Spain

I �VE BEEN HAVING THIS PROBLEM FOR MORE THAN A WEEK!!!! :((

1 Feb 2010     

Denisa
Romania

Me too! I �ve never had such a struggle to upload a ws ....I �ve been trying since this morning and ..nothing...Same way with the oe...Something is definetly wrong with the site....

1 Feb 2010     

margax
Spain

I �ve been trying to upload two worksheets for weeks and still haven �t been able to. I thought  there might be a problem with my doc files and tried several things but I �ve already given up. Hope it gets solved soon. Take it easy, relax,.. I �m sure we �ll survive without points...

have a nice evening,
Marga

1 Feb 2010     

ramona552
Hungary

I am having a same problem too. I tried to upload my worksheet but didn �t work. I hope I can do this tomorrow.

1 Feb 2010     

trinity69
France

same problem as you...WHO can help usssssssssss???

1 Feb 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

I �ve been trying to upload for three days, now, and still it doesn �t work. And I have .doc files, in Word 2003, and under 300 kb. So... I �ll try tomorrow, too.
Take care of you and stay relaxed!

1 Feb 2010     

deeedee
Spain

I have tried uploading different worksheets several times over the last week with no success.  There must be a problem with the site.  I am afraid we are helpless to do anything and hope that whoever is in charge of maintaining the website will look into it soon. 

Now that I was inspired (and had time) to upload several worksheets...!

1 Feb 2010     

deeedee
Spain

Oops!  I should have said, "I have tried to upload".  Shame on me.

But "I �m having problems uploading" would be correct in the first post.  Those gerunds and infinitives are sticklers, aren �t they?

1 Feb 2010     

Denisa
Romania

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendupdate2.asp, line 43

This is all I get after toiling hard since this morning to upload a worksheet!

VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!

1 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >