Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > S.O.S victor! persisting uploading problems    

S.O.S victor! persisting uploading problems

sassouki
Tunisia

S.O.S victor! persisting uploading problems

many members of the site including me are having problems uploading their worksheets. just take a look at the recent contributions and you �ll see what I �m talking about! Hey victooor!

2 Feb 2010      

mena22
Portugal

GSmileSmileD MORNING sassouki! We all have been experiencing the same difficulties, which are indeed very annoying. I �m sure victor is not around otherwise he would have already solved the problem in the system or at least said something about it in the forum. So let �s be patient and keep trying.

Meanwhile, let �s look at the bright side of it and take our time to scroll down the contributions page, taking a look at all the resources available. We can also take the opportunity to  look for some old contributions, which are so often forgotten. Believe me, it �s worth the try.

Wish you all a nice day.
mena

2 Feb 2010     

akuzmenok
Ukraine

I agree with sassouki. The problem stays. If Viktor is not around, it �s taking too long. It �s already three weeks since I began noticing the same problem persisting with a lot of contibutors. I have lost about five hours trying to upload my materials with no avail. The problem is that Viktor seems to be bothered by theft problems much more to pay attention to the uploading problem, otherwise he would have taken at least a word in our discussion. Whatever anybody says, I have posted five messages about the problem, none of them has been answered by Viktor. Hello, Viktor, is the world really so big that one person can disappear for so long?

2 Feb 2010     

lskode
Canada

Has there been any response to the uploading problem?  I have tried 4 times to upload and have had no luck.  I can �t see any contact info either.

2 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi all,

May I just remind everyone that Victor is, firstly, just one man, and secondly, that as far as I am aware this site is a volunteer activity of his, not his full-time job.

He must have thousands of other things to do every day from teaching his own classes to spending quality time with his family and/or friends, and e still manages to do so much for us without asking anything from us in return.

I do agree with you that the problem needs to be sorted out, but maybe we could have a slightly more emphatic attitude and a little more patience and understanding in the meantime.

I �m 100% sure that Victor is doing the best he can with the (finite) resources he has, and think it is a wonderful suggestion of Mena �s that we can use this as an opportunity to peruse the older worksheets. I often do this when I do not have a worksheet that I need and am a bit pressured for time. There is such a wealth of resources available that I �m sure in most cases we will be able to find the exact printable we need by doing that.

So let �s be supportive not just of each other, but also of the guy who created and is responsible for the running of this marvellous site and give him the time and space to sort out the uploading problem ON TOP OF (and not necessarily before) all his other commitments.

Wishing everyone a great rest of the week.
Julia

2 Feb 2010