Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Uploading errors    

Uploading errors

pukas
Portugal

Thanks Victor for all your effort.

3 Feb 2010     

thebestsongs
Brazil

Thanks. I know you are doing your best!

3 Feb 2010     

margax
Spain

I logged in about two months ago just to see what this site was like and I �ve gradually become addicted to it!!!!
Thanks for all you do to keep it going on.Hug

3 Feb 2010     

melahel7
Canada

Thanks Victor for letting us know that you are aware of the situation.  I was getting tired of the spamming on the message board.  As one member already pointed out, perhaps you could keep this message posted at the top of the main page.

3 Feb 2010     

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Thank you, Victor for all your effort! I hope it won �t take you to much time to solve the problem.
This site is GREAT! I love it! And my kids love your brilliant ideas, dear teachers!  Thank you to all of you! Have a nice day!
Hugs,
Larisa

3 Feb 2010     

volga
United States

Thank you, webmaster, for all your hard work! ;o)

3 Feb 2010     

epit
Turkey

Thank you for everything you did.

3 Feb 2010     

vikral
India

Thanks Victor for all your efforts and hard work. Hope the uploading problem will be sorted out soon.

3 Feb 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Thanks for your help. I hope that you �ll solve the uploading problem soon.Thumbs Up

3 Feb 2010     

jlynchrichmond
Spain

Thank you for trying to solve the problem. I have been trying to upload worksheets for a couple of days and I ended up thinking that it was a problem with the clipart or the file indeed.
I hope you can solve it soon.
Thanks again

3 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >