Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ..................................    

______
Germany

3 Feb 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Good idea, Silke!

3 Feb 2010     

my-english.edu.pl
Poland

I agree with you, Silke. In fact, I �ve already downloaded a few old worksheets today.

Ilona

3 Feb 2010     

conqueror_mko
Turkey

I am not an admin in this site but I think what makes this site better than others is "the productivity"

I accept that your offer is really good for newbies , but , if this behaviour becomes common , people will start getting each other �s e-mail addresses for sending worksheets to each other by mail instead of making and sending here . Then the productivity of this site will get lower .

This is my idea ... Am I wrong ?

3 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi Silke!

The idea is excellent, and there �s no way we can �t get what we want even in a century without new contributions... As I see the problem was fixed (thanks Victor!) but the idea is very good anyway, and should be our constant practice.

@conqueror, I don �t think there �s a risk of people giving up the site and sending each other what they need, because we have almost 300.000 members (and nearly the same number of contributions), and it �d be very difficult to send an email to each one whose wss we want.

Have a nice day!

3 Feb 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Super idea Silke! There �s a whole box of treasure there.

Greetings from a warm (well, warm-ish) and very sunny Barcelona (sorry, Silke!)

3 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

There are greatttt "old" worksheets in the site, I thank you Silke for giving us such a nice idea... Time to download!!!!

3 Feb 2010     

crislapislazuli
Spain

Yes ...but im new and i have 20 points only...i cant do this...then i try download free printables...but its a good idea

3 Feb 2010     

Afrouz
Iran

Great Ideaaaaaa Hooooorrrrrraaaaaaa

PLZ send your ws just for me.Evil SmileWink
 Such a good guy U R. Clap
I �ll send my email address

3 Feb 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Silke u r soooo sweet !!!
Thank u 4 your offer !!

3 Feb 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

It �s an excellent idea Silke.  There are so many worksheets to discover.  Thanks. 

3 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >