Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Uploading problem    

Uploading problem

jesica-dasilva
United States

Uploading problem

I am trying to upload a printable but every time I try, the graphics from the second page get scrambled up with the first page. This has never happened before--any suggestions as to what I �m doing wrong? 

5 Feb 2010      

Samantha.esl
Italy

The site has experienced problems with the uploading of printables and Victor solved it. Maybe, something has gone wrong again. I read today that he adviced to try later again.

5 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

TRY GROUPING ALL PARTS - PICS + TEXTBOXES! It works!!! ctrl+leftclick all parts + rightclick - group !
If you cannot upload please check the extension of your file - doc (not docx) and size - smaller than 290 kB...
Close your MS Windows before uploading.
Try several times ... after few (10) minutes...  There are hundreds of people willing to share after the "long break"...
Good luck!

5 Feb 2010     

MapleLeaf
Canada

I had a similar problem-- the pictures were all over the page, but not in there where I wanted them  :), so I deleted a ws and just got the graphics grouped and it helped.

Good Luck Smile

5 Feb 2010     

jesica-dasilva
United States

grouping did the trick--thanks for the help!

5 Feb 2010