Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I cant upload worksheets anymore    

I cant upload worksheets anymore

solchu
Argentina

I cant upload worksheets anymore

Hi everyone! I used to upload worksheet without any difficulty and now I cant. The page sends an error message. What may be the problem??? Thanks!

5 Feb 2010      

Kohaku
Japan

Me too!!! I have been trying to upload a worksheet for the entire day!!! I have been changing and changing my worksheet. Whats wrong??

5 Feb 2010     

Minina9
Peru

Hey guys!!! me too, but Printtables just accept 300 kb, so check it out!!!
Besides how many points do I get when I send a  printables?? just one!! because I �ve sent 6 and I just got 6 points!!! I thought it would be 10 points per printable!!! :S

5 Feb 2010     

Kohaku
Japan

It is for sure 300kb! This is madness and I won �t sleep until I figure out how to load this beautiful worksheet I have been laboring over all day. (1:58AM) Japan time! I am just venting. I hope I can get it worked out soon. Sleepy

5 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

I resize my images in PAINT: open with Paint and then Stretch/Skew, put say 20 and 20 in the first and the second box and save. If you need to make smaller Stretch/Skew again.

5 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

to Minina9 :
you will get 1 point for every download. IF your ws is downloaded 10 times, you get 10 points. For these points you can download 10 old worksheets...
In case of ONLINE exercises, you get points according to the grading by viewers...

To all: the uploading problems just happen from time to time, keep trying!!

5 Feb 2010     

Kohaku
Japan

Finally I uploaded one worksheet. I have been at this for hours. Now 4:12AM in Japan! I believe there is a compatibility issue with a Microsoft word. I have been trying to see if my older worksheets would load just for the sake of trying. None of them would go through except for the very first worksheet I ever posted. That worksheet however doesn �t have much detail or definition since it was my 1st. Maybe that is one of the issues. The complex sheets didn �t past the test. However, months ago they went through without any second thoughts. I hope this is helpful to someone else. Maybe it will at least help you to go to sleep on a Friday night!! Haha!!

5 Feb 2010     

5puravida5
Costa Rica

I mentioned this problem a week ago and have never been able to upload my wss. But then I �m not going to lose sleep over it. We have an expression in English that is appropriate here. "Misery loves company." So adw2c, you have lots of people sharing your frustration and misery. :( I can tell you are a determined person if you stayed up until 4:12 a.m. I �ll look for your ws since you tried so hard. :)

5 Feb 2010     

Kohaku
Japan

Thank you 5puravida5! I am just a stubborn person. I had my mind set on creating this worksheet for my students today and had a sweet moment of pride when they enjoyed it. I suppose if I didn �t have a mix of my attitude, pride, and energy I would be resting and getting prepared to enjoy a relaxing Sunday. Of course now I will probably sleep the entire day.Embarrassed I should have let it all go hours ago Sleepy On the bright side with this hold out I believe we will have many beautiful, creative, and informative worksheets to consider once this glitch has all blown over. Well, Goodnight ESL!!!

5 Feb 2010     

Eryn
Spain

Hi! I  had a similar problem. I tried to upload a printable but I couldn �t. Then I realized you can �t upload printables made with office 2007. I had to make it compatible with office 2003. I hope this helps.

5 Feb 2010     

nina_victorian
Argentina

Why is it that I cannot upload worksheets???? I prepared this nice w/s and now...it �s only in my computer �s desktop.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

18 Aug 2011     

1    2    Next >