Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > When is a ws considered to be stolen?    

When is a ws considered to be stolen?

Razvan
Romania

When is a ws considered to be stolen?

Hello, everybody
I am new and I do not know for example if I take a text from another site (e.g. about a country) and I use it for a ws, is this ws considered to be stolen? Of course, is it still stolen if I add my own activities, questions or I use it as a text for teaching Past Simple, for instance? What about pictures? Can I use pictures taken from other sites?
Thank you very much and I hope you can answer me. I don �t want to many any mistakes.

5 Feb 2010      

Razvan
Romania

That �s me again... I wanted to say "i don �t want to make any mistakes" Sorry...

5 Feb 2010     

olaola
Italy

you can use a text from a site if you add your own activities, you can use free clip art for your ws but not copyrighted stuff

5 Feb 2010     

Razvan
Romania

Ok, I see... but how can I know if a clip art / text is copyrighted?

5 Feb 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

I usually write "free clipart..." or "free ...tree... clipart" for instance or any word I need in the search box on Google Images.

5 Feb 2010