Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > BLACK AND WHITE VERSION???    

BLACK AND WHITE VERSION???

lagringa
Argentina

BLACK AND WHITE VERSION???

HELLO, EVERYBODY. I WANT TO UPLOAD A BLACK AND WHITE VERSION OF MY WS TOGETHER WITH THE COLOUR ONE. EVERYTIME I WANT TO ADD A NEW PAGE, AUTOMATICALLY IT IS IN COLOUR. CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO DO IT? THANKS.

7 Feb 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

If you use a colored background, it �ll be extended to any page you add to the document. If you want a colored background effect, just add a big box with the page size, just behind the text, fill it with color and add it to the pages you want to be colored. The others will remain white. If you want a border effect, jus add a border to it.

Hope it helps

7 Feb 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

hello, Zailda. nice to receive help from you again. I should be a fortuneteller, I was sure I would get an answer from you. Sorry. How come I didn �t think of it, it was so easy. there are times when you don �t see things if even they are just in front of your eyes. thanks again.

7 Feb 2010