Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Everybody please help me     

Everybody please help me

dotramy
Vietnam

Everybody please help me

I have used this web for about 6 months, I think it is really useful website. I never break the rules of the web. I obey all the rules whenever I use this web. However. recently, when I open this web, there is always a sentence saying that " sorry, your account is canceled because of breaking the rules". I am very shock because I do nothing. I still use this web and down load 30 documents per day and my points are still the same, but I don �t know why such sentence always occurs when I open this web. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you very much!

8 Feb 2010      

cheezels
New Zealand

Send a PM to Victor. Maybe someone else at your school uses the same computer and their account was cancelled... so it recognises the IP? I really don �t know... but if you are able to open your account and your printables are still there (which I can see) then your account is not cancelled...
I would clear the cookies also from the computer and all the temporary internet files if you can.

Good luck :-)

8 Feb 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

I agree with cheezels. I was shocked when a colleague of mine asked me to give him my password, promising not to spend too many of my points. As if that �s the basic problem. People do crazy things, and there have also been some problems with the website some 10 days ago, so there may have been a glitch in the system. Don �t give up - talk to Victor and be patient (he �s not here every single day, but he does take the time to address every issue). There are so many members here, and so many wss and ppts, that it �s no wonder when sth goes wrong. It �s probably just some mistake. Clear it up with him, don �t worry. Best of luck!

8 Feb 2010     

sinda
Tunisia

the same thing happened to me, i sent a pm to victor, but still haven �t got any reply. really upsetting!

8 Feb 2010     

dotramy
Vietnam

Thank everybody very much. Best wishes for all of you. I will send email to Victor to ask for his help!

8 Feb 2010