Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > FLIPCHARTS    

FLIPCHARTS

pcafer (F)
Portugal

FLIPCHARTS

Hello Victor, hello everyone!

I was here preparing my lessons for tomorrow and this idea came to me: why doesn �t ESL printables have Flipcharts yet?
 I �m asking this, because I use the Interactive Boards in my school and I just can �t live without them (goodbye chalk). These boards are a great teaching instrument and there are a lot of resources we can build and use with them. I �m just discovering this tool, and I �m trying to build new materials. I think many of you are also working with flipcharts... So, I �m asking our great Victor to think about this. (I �m sorry if this topic has already been discussed here. If so, I couldn �t find it!

Have a great Carnival my dear friends!

Pcafer

12 Feb 2010      

lshorton99
China

I also love the interactive whiteboard our school has but we use the ebeam technology. I imagine that there are a number of different technologies available which are probably not entirely compatible with each other so it would be impossible for the site to cater to them!

12 Feb 2010     

belfer
United States

Yes, the flipcharts are great, I use the prometheanplanet.com to download them and I also send them my own. I wonder if we could develop them here.
Happy Valentine �s Day to all of you.

12 Feb 2010