Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t.javanshir
Australia

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear friends,

I can �t stand it anymore!!!

About two months ago I received a message from the administrator of eslprintables indicating that: "Your contribution HOTEL RESERVATION has been removed", but I then sent a letter to the dear administrator of the site claiming that the worksheet which was removed was my very own work. Somebody who is probably a member of eslprintables has stolen my work and put it on http://www.scribd.com/doc/17389561/Hotel-Booking-Ep-2. I could stand no more of this; my worksheet is being stolen by somebody else and "I" am being accused of stealing my very own worksheet. To prove that I �m right just check the date added on the website: http://www.scribd.com/doc/17389561/Hotel-Booking-Ep-2 however, I have uploaded the file some time around10/2008! How can I upload a worksheet two years ago which has recently been uploaded to scribd.com! The information about my worksheet and the date of upload are all available at the worksheet bank of the site. The dear administrators can easily check the date of upload in scribd.com and my upload date in eslprintables and they can easily understand who has uploaded the file first. the date added on scribd.com is 07/15/2009! I sent two messages to the administration team but I got, unfortunately, no response. I don �t know what to do.UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

17 Feb 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

Sorry to hear that... Victor is online now, so please send him PM again...
Unfortunately there are many reported worksheets every week (hundred(s)), so poor Victor cannot check EVERY case... I suppose he gets many many messages every day and he has to work and take care of his family as well... He cannot spend hours on-line...
IF you need your points back, you may ask him to restore your points + ws.
Or you may upload your original ws again and explain it in the description...

17 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Dear friend,

I �m very sorry that you didn �t get a response. I �ll check right now.

17 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Hello again,

You are completely right. You uploaded that worksheet long before it was uploaded to scribd.
I �ll restore your worksheet and points soon.

Victor

17 Feb 2010     

t.javanshir
Australia

Thanks friends

I �d like to thank dear Victor, too. 
I got my worksheet and points back.Smile

18 Feb 2010