Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I dont know if I can download worksheets!    

I dont know if I can download worksheets!

cesar1283
Peru

I dont know if I can download worksheets!

I dont know what �s going on... I have 0 premium points and I cant download worksheets... I dont why cause it is suposed they give me 30 per day and I only receive 2 today....
do you have the same problem???

thanks

18 Feb 2010      

lshorton99
China

Look at the thread below - I think we are all in the same boat here! Hopefully it �ll be fixed soon!

18 Feb 2010     

cesar1283
Peru

I hope so because I really need to download some nice worksheets I �ve seen....

18 Feb 2010     

mifacas
Portugal

i really don �t know what is going on. as i mentioned before i allways had 30 downloads per day and today 0 without any reason that i know of. if you know something please let me know

AlexConfused

18 Feb 2010     

cesar1283
Peru

yea... we must tell to the owner of this page or I dont know... please help!

18 Feb 2010     

Elżbieta Kucharska
Poland

I have 0 points for today - I wrote to Victor to explain this problem. Maybe it is because of change of rules, Victor was informing us yesterday. I have never broken this website rules and there are no reasons to punish me.  Today �s contributions, as I saw, are great and I think that all premium members, including me, would like to download them.

18 Feb 2010     

andresdomingo
Costa Rica

Hello Everybody!

According to your doubts about downloading 30 daily recent contributions free (for the Premium users), I am experimenting the same problem.  Today, I can �t download  printables, because I have 0 recent contributions left to be down loaded; even though I haven �t down loaded not even one,  and it is a shame because today �s printables are very nice.
I hope that somebody with more time in this website could furnish with some information about the rules for downloading, for which I would be very thankful, and would appreciate your commments.

God bless you all!

18 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

Same problem here. I just opened my computer to find out that I have 0 free downloads left for today, even though I haven �t made even one yet.

Is there a glitch in the system?

18 Feb 2010     

marlene010284
Mexico

SAME CASE!!!! I �M NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD, I THINK IT �S DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. LET �S WAIT AND SEE!!!

18 Feb 2010     

marlene010284
Mexico

SAME CASE!!!! I �M NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD, I THINK IT �S DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. LET �S WAIT AND SEE!!!

18 Feb 2010     

dennismychina
China

Strange it shows that I have 30 free downloads for today (although I haven�t tried it.)

One problem might be that you don�t have the points available to download. You can find this out if you check your �Your profile�. You should have more points than down loads, ie, if you have 500 points and 500 downloads you have used up all your downloads and need to generate more points before you can download again.

Enjoy.

18 Feb 2010