Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WHERE IS ladybird?    

WHERE IS ladybird?

zailda
Brazil

Done!

19 Feb 2010     

Nelssa
Ukraine

�God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" -William A. Ward

Thank you, Silke, for your great contribution and COME BACK, please!

19 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Yes, Silke was, is a very dear friend and I �m sure some day she �ll be back among us.  

Hugs,  Hug
mena

19 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Lady

See, so many people around.

I miss you, you were a nasty, terrible, horrible, pretty, cute, wonderful, marvelous, ( has anyone got a dictionary , please, I am in  need ) ( LOL; i forgot, you were also a B*** tch ) , but now, many of us are here trying to meet you back. That �s called cyber friendship, a new concept many  haven �t still discovered, but it is there around us, in every corner.
I told you I wanted to talk and you left. Waiting for you, put yourself upside down, but get in touch. I know someone will send you this message, so I am writing

Now, if Silke decided to leave or why she decided to leave is none of our business, obviously. But I feel happy she left without making a storm here around. Each one of us is but a single point, the site will be poorer, for sure, but we will survive.

LADY, will you please be a LADY and get in touch with me. I am sure you will get this message, so, don �t be nasty and answer me. You can get my e-mail. Look for it, �m sure where you can find it

BIG HUGS,
linda

19 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Silke, my best wishes for you wherever you are, hope you come back again

19 Feb 2010     

blizzard1
Denmark

Silke will be missed by many of us.

Yes, Silke has a strong personality. She has very often been in the forum to help, give her opinion, discuss and try to improve this place. She has a mind of her own and sticks to her guns. With all my admiration an "iron" lady ready to solve issues and give a hand.

A very thorough person whose work as a moderator will also be greatly missed.

My most sincere regards to you, dear Silke.

19 Feb 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Silke, hope you come back to us soon.

19 Feb 2010     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Me too, Silke!! Hope you come back to where you are already being missed. Hugs to you dear friend!!

19 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

I didn �t know Silke as well as some other members, but had great respect for her as a person and for her work. Please pass on my regards to her, too. Thank you Zailda.

19 Feb 2010     

eng789
Israel

Ladybird - please come back.

19 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >