Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT ´S THE MATTER: it´s only day (1)    

WHAT ´S THE MATTER: it´s only day (1)

zailda
Brazil

I �m sure no one will be hurt or harmed by the new rules, moderators are concerned on this matter.

19 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Your worksheets are not going to be removed. Moderators are voting against removal, since they were uploaded before the new rules.
Your worksheets will keep the points and will appear again tomorrow, among the recent contributions. Then, if you don�t mind, please update them and change the watermarked cliparts for other ones.

19 Feb 2010     

carinita
Argentina

Hi, all! I uploaded a cover to be used as first page in a workbook for kindergarden Ok maybe I misinterpreted the rules Right! So far since I become a member I have had two worksheets removed...It �s ok...During my training it happened to me that my plans were rejected. As a future educator I know "mistakes are natural" I mean maybe I was wrong to upload the ws
However, I agree with Aimee/S some people should be kinder and friendlier I only got a cold message saying:
Dear user,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution FRONT PAGE KINDERGARDEN�S WORKBOOK has been removed for the following reasons:
It is not an ESL resource

This decision has been voted by the moderators of the website.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet

I �ve read the rules and I really don �t get why it is not an esl resource ...but as I am really short of time because I �m studying I won�t write to ask....Some day I will understand why it is not an esl resource
I �m not accusing anyone in particular I �m not angry at anyone I �m just telling facts
Have a nice day!!

19 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Hello Carinita,

It is true that a cover for a workbook could be useful for many teachers, but it is not the kind of resources expected in this website.

You are right that the automatic message that you got is very cold. I �ll try to improve the automatic messages with better explanations.

19 Feb 2010     

carinita
Argentina

Thank you, Victor Thumbs Up

19 Feb 2010     

sassouki
Tunisia

thank u victor and thank you all! that �s a relief, I won �t use watermarked pictures again!

19 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2