Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Summer courses Ireland or England    

Summer courses Ireland or England

teachergema
Spain

Summer courses Ireland or England

hello, maybe it�s a bit early but I�m interested in going with some of my pupils to england or Ireland this summer. I�m thinking in searching host families for my pupils and I think that if the host families have children with the same age would be wonderful because if they get on well after they come visiting Spain. My students could be from 13 to 16 years old. Any of your schools could be interested? or do you know how to get information about host families...? Thank you so much .
if you are interested you can answer me to my e-mail ([email protected]

17 Nov 2008      

alex1968
Greece

Good morning Everyone!!!00347tr6

It�s a school holiday in Greece today...so I had the luxury of waking up late Thumbs Up 
although I do have lessons later...

The school that I work in is also interested in doing an exchange programme
with Ireland or England.  I�ve been put in charge!

If anyone has an info or know-how I�d be greatful if u contact me too!

Thanx

17 Nov 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

HI,
I UPDATED THE LOOK OF MY SOME WSS. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW LOOK OF MY WSS. IF YOU DO , PLEASE WRITE YOUR COMMENTS WHILE DOWNLOADING. INDEE,DOWNLOAD THEM IF YOU REALLY LIKE AND NEED THEM

17 Nov 2008     

arkel
Ireland

Hi everybody, I�ve just emailed Gema about courses I run to Dublin. They�re not exchange, but family stay. I�d be happy to give anybody who�s interested information about them. By the way, I put two wss about Cambridge ESOL KET exam. They�re based on the real exam and could be very useful if you�re preparing that level. I�m working on the rest of the exams and will upload them as soon as they�re finished. Congrats on this wonderful site.

17 Nov 2008