Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What about a "SEND A TEMPLATE/TUTORIAL link"?     

What about a "SEND A TEMPLATE/TUTORIAL link"?

wakebeauty
Brazil

What about a "SEND A TEMPLATE/TUTORIAL link"?

Hey Victor,

Today I uploaded 3 wkshts and I also wanted to upload the template I used to make the worksts, but then I couldn �t because I had already used my uploading limit per day.

What if we had a direct link to send the template/tutorial, without using the same link we use to send our printables????

Edit: What if they also didn´t appear in the recent contributions??? People would go directly to the tutorial/template link if they wanted to check them out!!!

Just an idea!!! Wink

Congrats for the great site and its rules!!!! Thumbs Up Clap

20 Feb 2010      

lshorton99
China

If you send the template/tutorial before you send your other worksheets, it doesn �t count as one of your 3 uploads but you can �t do it the other way around!

21 Feb 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

I didn �t know that!!!

Thks a lot Ishorton!!!

21 Feb 2010     

class centre
Belarus

I also think that a SEND A TEMPLATETUTORIAL link would be better than sending all together.
If the templates and tutorials show up only in the special section will be also convenient.
What do you say?

21 Feb 2010