Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! and YET it is happening!!!!!    

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! and YET it is happening!!!!!

vbpb
Mexico

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! and YET it is happening!!!!!

I don�t know what has been happening this last weeks!!!!
Have people ran out of ideas??? Have some teachers decided to go to "the dark side"?
Why is this happening???

Today, I was going through to the new worksheets and you won�t belive it...... this guy "SUPREME" uploaded 4 STOLEN WORKSHEETS from this same community!!!
I couldn�t believe it!!!!  and even though there are warnings from other teachers saying it is a STOLEN worksheet, the worksheets are being downloaded!!!!

What is happening  to teachers!!! have they become greedy for points??? take mine!!!! I donate them, even though I don�t have many, but please stop that childish attitude!!! act and behave like grown ups, like the professional teachers you all are.

I think this really has to stop !!!! but it  only depends on every one of us

ATTENTION TEACHERS!!!!!

21 Sep 2008      

yenn
Mexico

I�m with you vbpb �Thumbs Up

�I barely new in this teacher�s community, but I think that is unfair!!!
Points that a member receives from a Stolen WS should be transferd to their original author... and �Victor Could you move the download this Worksheet buttom down form the comments, so people must read the warnings before download a WS?????? � �But it�s a shame that teachers keep downloading stolen WS!�

Thanks Victor for this great webpage... � ��

21 Sep 2008     

vbpb
Mexico

i think your idea is very good, i have no idea if someone else had even suggested that, but I guess is a good one.

21 Sep 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

it is a brilliant idea!  you should post it in the suggestions forum as I am pretty sure Victor checks that forum regularly.  I don�t know if he gets time to check all of the forums. Good thinking!

22 Sep 2008