Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Madeira    

Madeira

LAMERCHE
Spain

Madeira

Just a short message to send my support to all our friends in Madeira who are going through a very difficult situation after the floods.

Hugs

22 Feb 2010      

Vernica
Belgium

I �m in Broken Heart Most of my family in law is from Portugal, and they are really moved by the situation. My biggest hug!!!
And thanks for this touching message.

22 Feb 2010     

maggy69
Portugal

Madeira is in our thoughts and in our hearts � I just want to send a bit of hope and Love!

Maggy

22 Feb 2010     

yolprica
Spain

Mena, are you around? Can you give us good news?
All my love and affection
Yolanda

22 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

All my love and support to all our friends in Madeira.
A warm hug Hug
Ana Isabel

22 Feb 2010     

a isabel
Portugal

Thanks a lot for your concern.  I live on Madeira Island, but luckily nothing happened to my family. However there is a lot going on.... Volunteers are in supermarkets collecting food and other primary things for the people who lost all they had.... Banks accounts have been opened for donations etc. As a teacher I could stay at home today and won �t go to school tomorrow as well. Tomorrow afternoon perhaps will we be informed if it will restart on wednesday or not.
Let �s see. We don �t know anything about our pupils... We have been advised not to go to the center of Funchal - where I work... There are people working day and night to remove all the destruction from the roads. I don �t remember such a catastrophe hier!  However, nothing compared to Taiti.  There is light, TV phones water in most part of the island!
Thanks again for your support!
AIsabel

22 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

My heart is with you.

Yolanda, Mena is not from Madeira, she is from Azores, so she must be all right.
linda

22 Feb 2010     

a isabel
Portugal

Thanks Linda!

22 Feb 2010     

tareq
Egypt

Great to hear you and your family ARE ok Isabel and hope that all our friends from Madeira are Ok as well. May God help people there in their ordeal

23 Feb 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Isabel, my thoughts and prayers are there for you and your countrymen.  Have courage, this too will pass.

23 Feb 2010     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

My prayers to all in Madeira. 

23 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >