Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help Me Improve My Problem Statement about Interactive Classrooms    

Help Me Improve My Problem Statement about Interactive Classrooms

Nebal
Lebanon

Help Me Improve My Problem Statement about Interactive Classrooms

Hello everybody,

Once I asked your help for certain ideas and links about interactive classrooms. Thanks Anita, Aftab, Julie, and Mouna for ur wisdom and generosity.

I have written a problem statement . Would u please comment on it or try to give me pieces of advice on what improvements to undertake.

Problem Statement:

Students in grades 5, 8 and  10 cannot express themselves effectively and communicate their ideas in the target language. Thus, we as teachers while dealing with the speaking skill are facing the problem of not having an interactive classroom and therefore the learning process is affected negatively.

Thank in advance.
Nebal

23 Feb 2010      

akaplan
Austria

I realise I might be coming a bit late to this discussion (about your paper?), but I still have to ask. I think the statement is really good, but it does make me wonder: what about grades 6, 7 and 9? For me, your statement makes it sound as if the students can express themselves in those grades and then they lose the ability again?

23 Feb 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Akaplan,
Thanks for sharing your opinion. As for you wonder, I �m supposed to include my classes, and that �s why I mentioned specific grades.

Waiting for more responses!!
Nebal

23 Feb 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

check your PM, dear butterfly!

23 Feb 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

sent you a pm dear... btw, I was going to ask the same as akaplan, but I see why now!

23 Feb 2010