Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > WE NEED AN EASIER WAY TO FIND PRINTABLES    

WE NEED AN EASIER WAY TO FIND PRINTABLES

kiaras
Mexico

WE NEED AN EASIER WAY TO FIND PRINTABLES

HELLO! I AM MARY (KIARAS) FROM MEXICO AND I �VE JUST STARTED USING THIS MARVELOUS SITE AND I LOVE IT! IT HAS HELPED ME MAKE MY CLASSES MORE FUN AN EFFICIENT! THERE �S JUST SOMETHING I �VE FOUND VERY DIFFICULT TO HANDLE: THERE �S SO MUCH MATERIAL IN THE VERB TENSES SECTION, FOR EXAMPLE, THAT IT �S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND WHAT I �M LOOKING FOR! I WONDER IF THE SECTION (S) COULD BE ORGANIZED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER SO IT COULD BE EASIER TO FIND WHAT WE �RE LOOKING FOR. I GUESS THIS COULD BE DONE IF THERE WERE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AS TO HOW TO WRITE THE HEADING OF THE WORKSHEETS SO THEY CAN BE ORGANIZED ALPHABETICALLY. I HOPE MY OBSERVATION IS OF SOME HELP. THANK YOU!!

25 Feb 2010      

Silvia33
Argentina

Hi Mary

Welcome to this wonderful site!!

When you search, for example TENSES, this is what you get:

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

Search only recent contributions

Press SEARCH and this will appear:

tenses Worksheets  - tenses PowerPoints - tenses exercises

order results: newest first - most downloaded first - alphabetically

English worksheets: tenses worksheets and activities

Now, just press ALPHABETICALLY and that �s it.

Hope it helps

Silvia

25 Feb 2010     

kiaras
Mexico

THANK YOU, SYLVIA!! I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. i GUESS I �M STILL GETTING TO KNOW THE SITE!

25 Feb 2010