Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > I don īt understand...    

I don īt understand...

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi Rosanna!
You should upload your worksheet again!
Hug
Iīve also checked the properties of your worksheet and it has your name Rosanna Mandich. Now, how can you contact the website if the link is a word-doc? Which is the website? We can help you sending the person some emails asking to remove your work. Itīs unfair your worksheet was removed in this way...

2 Mar 2010     

Roclam
Italy

Thank you all for your support. I īve just come back from work and I īve seen your messages. I īve already contacted the Spanish website and sent a cc mail to Victor. I īm sure the matter will be solved.

Unfortunately the moderators did not bother to download the "copied" worksheet form the Spanish website and they did not check the properties... my full name is there!

2 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Oh dear - I īm sorry it was deleted by the moderators Roclam.

Follow it up with Victor and I īm sure he will reinstate your WS and points once he reads this thread.

Cheers

Jayho

2 Mar 2010     

Roclam
Italy

TongueThe end of the story:

Victor has restored my worksheet and my points.

He will contact the owner of that website and require the removal of my copied worksheet... along with the others, I hope (there are other worksheets there that look stolen).  

Moderators are probably very busy, but being careless means more work for Victor and a waste of time for the ones who are unfairly accused, who have to prove their work is really their work.

3 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2