Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ---    

---

blunderbuster
Germany

4 Mar 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi again

Sorry to say but the moderators � task in this site is not  about "mediating disputes and avoiding violence". Moderators are to vote for or against reported worksheets removal. And I �m happy with the moderators � system we have, they are doing a terrific job. It �s easy to point fingers to other person �s hard work. Especially if it �s the kind of work that rewards people with insults and complaints.

I completely disagree with my mother-in-law, if something �s wrong it �s necessary to talk about it and decide what to do in order to fix it. To keep an artificial "good atmosphere" while people keep uploading "borrowed" material is completely against everything I believe in.

Of course some may agree with my mother-in-law and prefer to pretend everything �s OK with copied material and that moderators are the bad guys who keep bothering others with copyrighted minor issues and deleting other person �s valuable copies (oops... work) out of revenge or jealousy because they don �t want to engage in the copy & paste popular practice among some bunnies (oops... members).

4 Mar 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I can see here the same members ....the correct ones.....What �s the point of all this talk if only the "clean", decent people take part in ?? 
We just face stealing and copy-paste everyday!! Thieves come and leave...other thieves come and take their places!!! The show goes on and on! 
Good sense is not ......common!!! Good sense is met only at decent, respectful people. 
I know....it �s so difficult to get used to it!!! 

4 Mar 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Dear Regina! 
 I was very pleased to read all above said and I also believe that thruth is on the  side of the  honest and decent people. I  vote for the noble knights and will support strongly all their  reasonable  ideas!

4 Mar 2010     

Mariethe House
France

You are all so clever aren �t you?

I am  a respectful , decent  and respected person...
I just have a different opinion to yours, that �s all and should be respected for it!

4 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3