Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > British breakfast    

British breakfast

clarinha
Portugal

British breakfast

Hello dear friends.
Next month I want to do a british breakfast in my school  with all my collegues and students. I �ve already done the menu but I think something sweet is missing. Does this kind of meal includes a typical cake or muffin? And what kind of tea are we supposed to give to our students? Any ideas? Can you help me?
Thank you.

5 Mar 2010      

teachertonyinchina
China

Have you included toast and marmalade? Most people drink black tea with milk, some people add sugar too.

5 Mar 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Have a look at this, Clarinha:

And yes, Brits do (occasionally) have breakfasts like this, although I have to say that this type of breakfast - The Full English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh Breakfast - is more commonly found in hotels and B&Bs.

The tea tends to be a proprietary version of black tea (Tetley, Typhoo, PG Tips etc) usually taken with milk (and sugar to taste).

Hope this helps,

Alex

5 Mar 2010     

clarinha
Portugal

Thank you almaz.

A great day to you and don �t forget ... have a tasty british breakfast before work.

5 Mar 2010     

clarinha
Portugal

Thank you teachertonyinchina.

A good day for you ... and a nice breakfast.

5 Mar 2010