Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheets to use.    

Worksheets to use.

bentem
Norway

Worksheets to use.

Hi everybody!
I have a website for Norwegian teachers. There are a lot of different stuff in there, also some worksheets.
Now I wonder if you can help me to fill it up with worksheets?
Will any of you let me put your worksheets on my website, with your name of course. Then they can be used by lots of Norwegian teachers too.
Please let me know.
Hugs for everybody from Bente

21 Sep 2008      

mariflo
Greece

You can put mine if they can be of any use. Btw, does anyone have any placement tests for elementary students aged 12-13 yrs old?

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Thank you, mariflo. I�ll tell you where to find them when I�m done.

Bente

21 Sep 2008     

DinaG
Portugal

Hi, bentem!
You�re welcome to use mine!
Thanks for yours too!!!
DinaG

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Thank you so much, DinaG.
A lot of Norwegian teachers will be happy about yours and mariflo�s worksheets.
Bente

21 Sep 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Bentem,
I don�t know if my printables are the kind of stuff you are looking for, but... anyway, feel free to use them. If you have any problems about "points", let me know, to my mail, I can send you, and there is no need you spend your points.
hugs from Portugal, I was once in Norway, many years ago, what a wordless country! So, but so beautiful, the blues from the sky and greens from the waters are wordless, I just loved those "fiords" ( don�t know if this is the correct word ). Pitty, that it was such a FROZEN weather.
Big kiss

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Oh, thank you! Both for sharing your worksheets, and your nice words about Norway. Yes, it is beautiful here, isn�t it?
Bente

21 Sep 2008     

bentem
Norway

Hi Olindalima!
I have had a look at your worksheets, and they look very nice to me. Thank you again.
Bente

21 Sep 2008