Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Lesson plans    

Lesson plans

Urpi
Peru

Lesson plans

Good morning everybody   I need your assistance the thing is that in my school (as in other schools I asume) you are asked to prepare the lesson plans. I do prepare my classes but writing the lesson plans takes a lot of time which as a teacher you might imagine I don�t have much. But anyway I have to write them because we are going to be supervised, any suggestions how can I do that task in a faster and easier way.
Pleaseeeeeeeee  I have to prepare like 21 lesson plans by Moday ( for the whole coming week) and the only "free" day I�ve got is Sunday.
Thanks a lot for your time and interest. 

6 Mar 2010      

noemilima
Argentina

iF YOU SEND ME YOUR E MAIL, i COULD SEND YOU A COPY OF MY yEARLY LESSON PLAN, AND MY .MAY BE IT HELP YOU LOL

6 Mar 2010     

baiba
Latvia

I suggest you download a lesson plan template either from this site (I �ve seen some good templates) or from other sites. It will save you time and make the tedious work faster and easier.

I liked this one http://www.docstoc.com/docs/23547488/Printable-Lesson-Plan-Template - simple and clear, not overstuffed with unnecessary information.

This is also good http://pbslearnenglish.org/teachers/lessonplans/lessonplan_template.pdf

Good luck!

6 Mar 2010     

jeeen
United Arab Emirates

hello im a teacher fro dubai . im teaching grade 11 and i have a model lesson plan about the bad  effects of using internet and computer games. pleeeeeease i need some creative ideas on teaching this issue in my model lesson (writing). many teachers will attend and i want something new in my classroom

11 Mar 2010