Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I can īt download    

I can īt download

coyote.chus
Spain

I can īt download

How is it possible that having points (very few, I īm afraid) I can īt download anything?

8 Mar 2010      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

You have 4 points, chus. You have a ws that will give you points tomorrow (March, 9) and another one who will start to give you points (if downloaded by the members) the day after tomorrow (March, 10).

By now, if you have 4 points, you should be able to have 4 downloads (from any section of the site, recent contributions or not) But if you īspend � these 4 points, you will have to wait till your other contributions get downloaded and start giving you points.

Once you become a premium member (more than 30 points) you will get 30 daily downloads from the recent contributions (always from the day before today).

8 Mar 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Thank you for your quick answer, but I guess there īs still a problem with my account. Today I have 9 points, and I have just tried to download a worksheet, just to check, and I cannot download any single worksheet, (I should be able to download 9 worksheets, shouldn īt I?),. This is what I get:

You have 9 points and you have made 45 downloads.

You have to make a contribution (send us a printable) in order to get more points.

Every time your worksheets are downloaded by someone else, you get one point

I guess the 45 downoloads were made before I deleted some old worksheets. and lost the points, now I īm trying to get them back with different uploads, but something is happening..

9 Mar 2010