Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

libertybelle
United States

It has nothing to do with age - it has to do with what language is being spoken at the moment in English speaking countries- and because of the internet -
there is no such thing as American or British or New Zealand  or Canadian or Australian ears - the world is a smaller place  - it �s gone "global" and we hear English being spoken from all over the world now.
 And by the way - I live in Europe and am often in London.

I understand that people need to use reference books for answers, but you also must understand that the living language moves and develops at a very fast rate today and books are almost out of date before they are published.

11 Mar 2010     

yanogator
United States

Besides that, libertybelle, reference books are fading away, in favor of internet research. I am very sad that the new generation won �t know the fun of browsing through some of the wonderful books in my collection.

Bruce

11 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi, Bruce. I �m a bookworm myself, too. But I have to say the trees say �thank you �! If we have �that many � books people used to have, at this rate of people.... I guess you can see where I �m going!!!
; )

Hugs, Bruna.

11 Mar 2010     

yanogator
United States

Indeed, Bruna, and I �m very happy to report that most of my reference books, and a large part of my library, are books that I bought already used, so I benefitted from someone else �s purchases.

Bruce

11 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2